Red Rock Ranch Wyoming,
Alive with Tradition since 1974
Below is some information to help you plan your Red Rock Ranch Wyoming Dude Ranch vacation. The info provided is some of our frequently asked questions, general helpful info and a look at our weekly schedule! Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime at Red Rock Ranch!
Helpful Ranch Info:
- Red Rock Ranch Wyoming has been family owned and operated, and has been providing authentic Dude Ranch Vacations ever since 1974.
- Red Rock Ranch is located at 7,250 feet in the Bridger-Teton National Forest near Jackson Hole Wyoming.
- Airport locations by car: Jackson Hole is 45 minutes and Salt Lake City is 6.5 hours from the ranch.
- Minimum age for children program participants is six years and older.
- We offer full- and half-day Mountain Trail Riding and team sorting, limited trot and lope rides for those whom qualify as part of our riding program.
- Check-in after 2:00 PM on Sunday. A Welcome BBQ starts at 5:30 PM for all guests.
- The ranch has a Saloon with a full liquor license. We have an impressive wine list, beer and spirits that are available for purchase.
- Fly fishing instruction clinic offered for all guests at our stocked ponds. Equipment is provided.
- Fly fishing, on Crystal Creek with private access to all guests and is catch and release only. Licenses are required for the river and can be purchased online prior to your arrival.
- Fishing flies and various sundries are available at our Ranch Store.
- Laundry facilities are provided for all guests.
- Limited Wi-Fi, satellite driven signal, is available in the saloon and lodge.
- Cell phone service is not available at the ranch, land line for guest use available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the ranch buildings, only in designated areas.
- Whitewater and scenic river rafting trips are available as an off-ranch activity. We can refer you to some of our favorites.
- Check-out is 10:00 AM on Saturday. Full payment is due at check-out. Personal checks are accepted, we do take American Express, Visa & Master Card while present at the ranch for final payment. (Convenience fees will apply for credit card use.)
Red Rock Ranch Wyoming Weekly Schedule:
This is a short version of what we offer:
- Sunday: Check in after 2:00, BBQ 5:30
- Monday: Horse Orientation and morning rides. Fly-fishing clinic, afternoon rides, Top/ Ranch Hand.
- Tuesday: Half day or all day ride options, early kids dinner, vaulting practice.
- Wednesday: Morning breakfast ride, family rides and picture, guided hiking, kids arena games, Top/Ranch Hand square dance.
- Thursday: Half day or all day ride options, guided hiking, kids cookout, campfire and singer.
- Friday: Morning cattle work, kids adventure ride and cattle work, afternoon family rides, to closing BBQ, awards ceremony for kids.
- Saturday: Short ride option, checkout by 10:00 -Farewell till next time !!!
There are many more activities throughout the week here at The Red Rock Ranch Wyoming, and don’t forget we offer amazing Massage Services.
More to See and Do:
Be sure to also view our Activities Pages for more info on all there is to do!