Experience The Fun at The Red Rock Ranch,
One of the Best Dude Ranches in Wyoming
The Red Rock Ranch, one of the best dude ranches in Wyoming, offers a wide variety of family activities during your Jackson Hole Dude Ranch vacation. Horseback riding, Kid’s Program, fly-fishing, swimming, hiking and various weekly speaker series programs, Wednesday evening Square Dance will make your stay memorable. Massage Services are available at the middle to end of the week, a perfect remedy from the day’s dude ranch activities.
Adventures await you and your family every day!
Weekly Activities at a Glance
- Sunday: Check in after 2:00, BBQ 5:30
- Monday: Horse Orientation and morning rides. Fly-fishing clinic, afternoon rides, Top/ Ranch Hand.
- Tuesday: Half day or all day ride options, early kids dinner, vaulting practice.
- Wednesday: Morning breakfast ride, family rides and picture, guided hiking, kids arena games, Top/Ranch Hand square dance.
- Thursday: Half day or all day ride options, guided hiking, kids cookout, campfire and singer.
- Friday: Morning cattle work, kids adventure ride and cattle work, afternoon family rides, to closing BBQ, awards ceremony for kids.
- Saturday: Short ride option, checkout by 10:00 -Farewell till next time !!!
Helping Families Explore New Horizons:
Throughout the week you can experience our fantastic riding and hiking program. From scenic mountaintop rides to trails along stream beds, our horseback riding program will keep you captivated. For the more adventurous, we offer team sorting and cattle work for your inner cowboy. Breakfast trail rides beckon you to a steaming cup of cowboy coffee and breakfast cooked over the open fire. Our closing dinner BBQ is a great final memory of your Jackson Hole Dude Ranch vacation. After the award’s ceremony for all the kids, you will ride home on your trusty mount, which has become your child’s best friend into the evening sunset. Another perfect day here at the Red Rock Ranch.